'76/'77 MC5 125 For Sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

metalkfab
Advanced Member

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2017 :  11:35:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit metalkfab's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rebuilt motor.Rebuilt/painted Frame w/Ceriani Leading Axle Forks and Air Box.Great Seat w/rear fender.Tank(needs clean and petcocks).NOS Items:Side Covers,Front Fender,Pipe.All Custom S.S. Footpegs.Have Front and Rear Wheels(KTM Conical front hub and correct rear wheel,need rebuilt,rims and spokes are Good).Lectron Carb (needs rebuilt and fitted).Needs ignition/all electrics,cables,bars,levers and throttle,tubes and tires,chain and sprockets.I don't have the time to finish this beauty. Was going to be one of my Post Vintage racers.Any interest? Pictures available.

tooclose racing
Advanced Member

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2017 :  12:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can vouch for how good looking these bikes are and how great they handle (love my MC175), but gosh will you need to flog the crap out of that motor.
Go to Top of Page

firstturn
Advanced Member

4173 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2017 :  1:10:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wish I had the time to restore this one as it is one of the prettiest bikes ever built.

Ron Carbaugh
Go to Top of Page

metalkfab
Advanced Member

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2017 :  1:28:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit metalkfab's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are you guys just trying to make me feel bad ?
Go to Top of Page

G Ellis
Advanced Member

USA
863 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2017 :  6:26:49 PM  Show Profile  Send G Ellis an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am interested in the 125. Where are you located and some photos please. rdhott55@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

firstturn
Advanced Member

4173 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2017 :  8:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No fun here just appreciate all your wonderful parts you turned out over the years to help so many Penton owners.

Ron Carbaugh
Go to Top of Page

metalkfab
Advanced Member

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2017 :  8:50:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit metalkfab's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We're Good Ron. Being a POG member has been the Best. Amazing,Wonderful friendships!
Go to Top of Page

Rocket
Advanced Member

USA
1228 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2017 :  09:39:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Karl
Would you send me some pictures please?
rgorzny@frontiernet.net

Thanks
Rod G
Go to Top of Page

Nick

49 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2017 :  1:15:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Karl, I'd like some pictures too. ncalabrese@hortyspringer.com I think I may have sold this to you something like 10 years ago.
Go to Top of Page

metalkfab
Advanced Member

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2017 :  8:40:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit metalkfab's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank You for ALL the inquiry's. Bike has been SOLD.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Penton Owners Group © 2001-2015 Penton Owners Group. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page