Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Boyd Riggs

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2018 :  5:45:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Definition of appreciation
1a : a feeling or expression of admiration, approval, or gratitude

I just want to take the time to drop a line about the experience with the Penton Owner's Group site.
I have acquired several Penton's over the last few years. A couple in very sad shape. I have enjoyed so much searching and reading the posts on all the subjects. I read more posts about cherished members that have passed and how much they were appreciated. Their contributions and passion for what they enjoyed truly humbling.
I have had the experience of purchasing parts from Al Buehner, speaking with Paul Danik and acquiring a great VDO speedo drive. Great guys with knowledge and love of Penton Cycles.
When searching and reading answers, stories of glory days, pictures of events it drives me to appreciate those that came before me that help me without knowing.
Thanks to all on this site! We have not met but, our common interest in a great motorcycle I believe sometimes leaves me thinking we have all met. When I pass my Cycles down to my Grandson's I hope they too will know what it is like to have a community of like minded cyclists sharing what they have experienced.
So, to all here in the forums I appreciate you!

Boyd Riggs
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Penton Owners Group © 2001-2015 Penton Owners Group. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page