1987 Restored HP14 For Sale $4,000
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jason Smith

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2019 :  09:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a 1987 HP14 enclosed fiberglass trailer that has had an extensive amount of work done & time spent restoring it the past couple years. You can easily search the forum & see what all weíve done to it.
-POR 15 over entire frame, the few bad metal spots were replaced w new metal.
- RFB reinforced fiberglass board to replace original flooring (expensive)
-Stainless F track on the floor w removable hooks
-Resprayed the inside w White Raptor Bed liner walls & ceiling
- LED lights entire trailer, completely rewired trailer & added additional lights for safety
- exterior was professionally painted in a professional paint booth with PPG White.
- new tongue jack w castor wheel
- powder coated the original wheels gunmetal gray
- Stainless diamond plate cut to fit the back inside of barn door
- New locks on the back door
- AirMax Vent
- I saved all the stickers on inside of the door from the late 80ís & 90ís. Vintage Cool!

Trailer has been stored inside since restoration. Only 3 owners since new. I have pictures that I can email to anyone interested in purchasing. The trailer has not been used at all since restoring!!! Thatís also why Iím selling it. These trailers will haul up to 3 dirt bikes. If you need dimensions of the HP14 high rise just ask, I have them. Iíll gladly share the cost breakdown with any interested buyer. If your looking for a one of a kind super light weight HP14 fiberglass high rise trailer that has already had the work done to restore it give me a call. Iíd love to sell it to a Penton enthusiast. This is my no haggle price *****$4,000*****Iíve priced it well under what Iíve spent just shy of $5k & thereís not many out there for comparableís. Might consider trades on VMD ready Penton, Husky, KTM or Yamaha IT. Call or Txt 724-462-7694 ~ Iím located in Western PA near the Pittsburgh airport! Thank you

Edited by - Jason Smith on 01/19/2020 6:58:49 PM

rob brown
Advanced Member

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2019 :  9:07:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jason,
You have done a magnificent restoration job on my old trailer. I especially like that you kept those old door stickers! They were special:) Great trailer. You put alot of time and money into the project!

My cell phone went out a few months ago, and I lost some numbers. Send me a text when you can. I think you have my number, but 5408158411 just in case.

Rob

Edited by - rob brown on 12/14/2019 08:49:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

Jason Smith

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2020 :  05:48:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For pictures look on PitRacer.com classifieds trailers or Pittsburgh Pa Craigslist. Add title HiPoint HP-14 Motorcycle Trailer. Thank you!

Edited by - Jason Smith on 01/14/2020 9:43:58 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Penton Owners Group © 2001-2015 Penton Owners Group. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page